* Daily Star Sunday : 'Sir Alex Ferguson will make his £12m move for Bayern Munich midfielder Owen Hargreaves this week, although the Germans want £18m.'
* Mail on Sunday : 'Southampton have to resist the advances of Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham for their teenage defender Gareth Bale.'
* The People also claim that United will sign Bale.
* This from the People:
Heinze has been told Fergie will not renew his contract, which has had clubs scrapping for his signature.
The former Paris St Germain defender conceded: "Everything is now in the hands of Manchester United. I know there has been an offer, but that is all I know at the moment. But I'm not going to let it worry me.
"All of my physical problems have gone and I'm fit to play. I don't have a problem with Ferguson."
Heinze, 28, first caught the eye in Spain with Real Valladolid. Valencia are ready to hand him a three-year deal if they get a free transfer after concerns they will lose centre-back Roberto Ayala to Villarreal. Valencia's sporting director Amedeo Carboni has made him the top of his transfer list.
Heinze is open to all offers, but has told United he won't move to a club not in the Champions League next season.
* Various sources say that there will be a scramble for David Beckham. The People suggest that Liverpools 's potential owners, the 'Dubai International Capital (DIC) are close to completing their takeover of the club and are angered by suggestions that they will use the club as a short-term, money making exercise.
'The new owners, led by Sheikh Maktoum, see a move for Real Madrid's ex-United midfielder Beckham as the perfect way to reassure Reds supporters.
'The former England captain is out of contract at the end of the season and looks certain to leave the Bernabeu, where he has found himself a fringe player this season under new boss Fabio Capello.'
* Phil Bardsley may not move to Sunderland after all. Various sources say that Villa may make a permanent offer.